UPCOMING EVENT: 4th International Congress of Integrative Medicine! The world’s leading experts from all walks…
UPCOMING EVENT: European Wellness Experts will be at the Regenerative Medicine Middle East Congress 2023!
From 13th to 15th October, 2023, delegates consisting of experts in anti-aging, regenerative medicine, cellular therapy, and various other innovative fields will be convening at the Regenerative Medicine Middle East Congress in the UAE – and we’re proud to announce that four European Wellness specialists have been invited to present at the event!
European Wellness Chairman Prof. Dato’ Sri Dr. Mike Chan will be joined by Head of Medical Advisory Board Prof. Dr. Dmytro Klokol and Medical Advisors Prof. Dr. Yuriy Nalapko and Prof. Dr. Olha Nishkumai at Harbor Palace Dubai, where they’re set to present on a myriad of topics in their respective areas of expertise!
📅 DATE: 13th – 15th October 2023
📍 LOCATION: Harbor Palace Dubai, UAE
They will be presenting on Sessions 2, 3, and 4 on Day 2 of the event, in addition to providing online webinar lectures on Sessions 1, 3, and 4 on Day 3.
Presenter: Prof. Dato’ Sri Dr. Mike Chan
- Neuro Developmental & Neurodegenerative Disorders
- Precision in Targeted Organ Specific Precursor Stemcells, Nanomised & Pico Sized Stemcell Peptides in Bioregenerative Medicine
- The Application of Cellular Therapy in Precision Medicine
- Stem Cells, Peptides, Exosomes: What Works Better & What Don’t and Why?
- Age Reversal Through Cell and Health Span Extension with Regenerative Targeted Organ Specific SPF (Specific Pathogen Free) Precursor Stem Cells and Peptides
- Targeted Organ Specific Stem Cells, Peptides & Exosomes for Age Reversal and Untreatable Diseases
Presenter: Prof. Dr. Dmytro Klokol
- Mitochondrial Medicine and Cell Therapy in Management of Metabolic Syndrome and Immunosenescence
- Hormonal Optimization Protocols in Contemporary Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine
- Cell Therapy in Treatment of Neurodegenerative and Neurodevelopmental Conditions
Presenter: Prof. Dr. Yuriy Nalapko
- Neuro Maturation: Bioregenerative Approach (Autism Spectrum Disorders, ADHD, Global Delay Development)
- Bioregenerative Medicine in Neuroscience: Focusing on Ageing Brain
- Bioregenerative Medicine of the Complications of Metabolic Syndrome
Presenter: Prof. Dr. Olha Nishkumai
- Bones Senescence and Vascular Calcification – Possible Common Mechanism
- Bioregenerative Approach for Stroke Management & Heart Disease with Precursor Stemcells & Peptides, and Prevention in Bioregenerative Medicine
Visit https://www.regenerativecongress.com/ for a more detailed agenda.
See you there!